Sunday, April 26, 2015
Boho isn't just a style it's a feeling. Jump aboard the boho bus this long weekend by mixing lace and chiffon kimonos. Wear loads of eccentric bling. Don't be afraid of big sunnies and add play with eclectic accessories like head scarfs and hand-made treasures. Take in a big deep breathe of fresh air and you'll be in gypsy-ville in no time xxx
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
I'm more of a wine snob than coffee snob. For me a cafe has to have something special. It has to have an ambience and uniqueness that I can't deliver from my at-home-coffee-machine. These are my 4 favourite Cafe's in #Durban.
1. Freedom Cafe, perfect for a Friday meeting because they do great cocktails too.
2. The Corner Cafe, great for a quick meeting during the week and on Saturdays they do live music from 12pm.
3. The Antique Cafe, is my most popular choice of meeting venues only because it's linked to an antique and vintage clothing store. Plus Jenny bakes the BEST beesting cake, you'll ever taste.
4. Heidi's Cafe, off Anstey's beach is great for weekends with friends. There's no wifi (so you have to talk to each other) and Heidi is infamous for her baked goods.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
3. A good pair of ankle boots. Try Bata
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Don't you just love my friend #NDUMI_IMAN? Besides always looking fly, she's the one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She runs an exquisite vintage label called Mind Over Matter. You can catch her at Durban's I Heart Market each month or in the latest Grazia_SA
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Always make casual chic. Add fringing, tassels or ripped denim and your job is done. One other thing, I just brought the caramel tassel bag off Superbalist with my eBucks #score.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
It's been the hardest thing saying good-bye to you. Your were my baby cousin, my little brother, my talented joller, my prince. You are always in my heart, your pieces in my house, your courage on my side. Love you...http://www.mahala.co.za/art/jolling-above-the-clouds/